Monday, July 12, 2010

I AM A PARENT!

July 13, 2010 6:30 AM


Dear Friends,

I am a parent. I want you to realize that my kids are grown ups now. I have a 16 year old girl; Anna, and a 14 year old boy; Anton. I would like to say there is truly a great joy in being a parent. That is why, you can expect that I would know, what I'd talk about concerning your relationships with your parents and your peers. I myself gives so much value and emphasis with the education of my children, just like the rest of the parents in the whole world. As I have mentioned in my earlier notes, I would strive hard for my doctorate degree no matter what. I know the importance of having a title in your name. Society most of the time are good with those people who are successful educationally and this is of course my dream for my kids, I want them both to finish college and eventually have their respective titles for themselves. I always say that I already worked hard for my kids's future; they already have at this early, their own respective house and lots, one condominium unit each, some parcels of coco and rice plantations under their names and of course, my business, but still I want them to create something from their own sweat and blood too. Iba na yung may naipundar din sila mula sa sarili nilang pagsisikap. So far, I am proud that even this early, ay may kanya-kanya na silang rakets. Palibhasa ay naituro at na-expose ko sila sa performing arts ay ito ang pinagkakakitaan nila. Si Anna ay madalas kinukuhang lead roles sa mga musical plays at kumikita na siya mula roon kahit papaano, aside from the fact na malaki at maganda ang plano ng Viva Films sa kanya base sa pag-uusap namin ni Ms. Veronique at Mr. Vic Del Rosario. Pero siyempre, kahit saang larangan hindi ka dapat umaasa nang lubos sa mga pangako. Kailangang pinagtatrabahuhan mo ang lahat. Si Anton rin ay kumikita na kapag kinukuha siya sa mga indie films sa UP. Nakakatuwa na ang mga anak ko ay hindi masyadong masisipag kapag nasa bahay, dahil nasanay sila na may mga katulong simulat-simula pa, pero pagdating naman sa performing arts ay maaasahan mo sila. At dun ako bumabawi sa kanila!

No comments:

Post a Comment