Monday, July 19, 2010

MY RATED K INTERVIEW WITH MS. KORINA SANCHEZ

19 July 2010




Dear Friends,


I have experienced being interviewed by Ms. Korina Sanchez for her show; Rated K over Channel 2. It was actually in August 2006. Four years ago, and I would say I am still striving hard. It was truly a great experience. To be able to share your experiences, struggles and triumphs with the rest of the world. You see, I was able to make it, to be on top through hardworks and prayers. You too, can do the same or even more than I have ever achieved so far, just have faith in yourself and with the LORD. Hope you would be inspired by it. Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Thanks for sharing your life. You are truly an inspiration to people like me who also came from nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks res...strive harder....God is so good....

    rommel

    ReplyDelete