Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Once, I was a TEACHER

July 14, 2010


Literally, I was once a teacher in FEU under Masscom Department. I think it was in 1995. I taught RTV 11 or Radio and TV Broadcasting for a semester. I can still recall my students were so surprised when they all got their respective final grades from me. Yeah, I was one of those teachers who was so giving to shower students with a flat one (100%) grades. Some of them even reiterated with me that,it was their first time in their student's life to experience having such a wonderful grade! and of course, I felt so proud of myself then, having been able to make them happy, seeing them smiling face to face with me. I love making other people happy in my own little ways. Of course, I only gave those excellent grades to the deserving ones, and most of them so far deserved their grades, since, RTV 11 then was more of applications than theoretical. Well, after experiencing that joy of being with students ( I remember, I even managed to buy some food stuffs like doughnuts and sandwiches for the birthday celebrants of the day, haha! ) and they liked it, we would sing then a Happy Birthday song, and later everybody would step out of the classroom smiling, especially the birthday celebrant. With such humble small acts, my former students were still communicating with me, few years after. Pero sabi nga, kung tutuusin, lahat tayo ay mga guro sa araw-araw na ito ng buhay, sa sarili nating mga paraan. Lahat tayo ay natututo, nag-aaral, naglalakbay at bumubuo ng mga pangarap sa loob at labas man ng totoong eskwelahan at gusto kong sabihin na, tayo mismo ay estudyante at guro ng ating mga sarili, sa pamamagitan ng ating mga pang araw-araw na mga karanasan.

No comments:

Post a Comment